Sunday, August 5, 2007

The latest

So I haven't been updating the blog or even my Etsy shop much lately as I've been working with some new brick-and-mortar shops and creating new pieces for the fall.

I also opened up a new Etsy shop at Adorned by Morgan to reflect my business name and switched my original Etsy shop, LiteratAvian, to a supplies-only site.

Love Brigade also now officially carries Adorned by Morgan designs and has already placed another order for:



And just for fun here's a few previews of soon-to-be-listed on Etsy:







And this one I'm not sure I can part with yet:



It has vintage pressed glass cabs from our trip to Berkley, vintage filigree from the city, and vintage brass cones repurposed from a necklace I bought in Astoria. The red quartz are from an Etsy purchase. I love the fact that this pair has components from so many different places, and so it's not going anywhere just yet!

No comments: